These senior roles are UK based but we will consider exceptional candidates from outside of the UK who are willing to travel.
Founded in 2003, Axxsys Consulting is a specialist Financial Management & IT consultancy providing business and technical integration services to the Buy-Side community, with offices in the UK, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, US, Canada and Singapore. We pride ourselves on our strong knowledge of Financial Services from both a business and technology perspective and have the aim of becoming the leading business integrator in the market. Axxsys Consulting was recently acquired by Alpha FMC, a global leader in consulting and advisory services to the Asset and Wealth Management sector, with over 360 consultants globally and together share the vision of becoming the number one consultancy to the Asset Management community.
Axxsys has partnered with many high-profile businesses globally helping them to meet the needs of today’s complex financial sector, assisting them on a variety of engagements including Project Planning, Scoping, Business Requirements, Target Process Modelling, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Test Management and Target Operating Model (TOM). As our brand and presence within the market continues to grow, so does our need to hire exceptional consultants to continue our success. As such, we are currently looking to grow our team by hiring experienced Business Data Analysts to play a key role in high profile engagements. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate hands on experience with data and knowledge of best in class solutions as implementers, business integrators or technical integrators.
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst within the Asset Management environment, with a strong grasp for front to back office processes
- Experience in business requirements gathering and documentation
- Data analysis and data mining skills and an ability to understand complex data models
- An understanding of asset classes including listed securities as well as derivatives
- Strong data governance expertise
- Ability to clearly articulate, verbally and in written form, status of the delivery to all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience working with best in class enterprise software solutions
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A strong, professional and consultative approach
- A willingness to travel
If you are interested in joining a flexible and ambitious consultancy, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply here