Axxsys Consulting has offices in the UK, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, US, Canada and Singapore and are looking to hire Data Management Consultants across all regions. We are flexible in terms of employee location outside of these regions as long as candidates are willing to travel.
Founded in 2003, Axxsys Consulting is a specialist Financial Management & IT consultancy providing business and technical integration services to the Buy-Side community. We pride ourselves on our strong knowledge of Financial Services from both a business and technology perspective and have the aim of becoming the leading business integrator in the market. Axxsys Consulting was recently acquired by Alpha FMC, a global leader in consulting and advisory services to the Asset and Wealth Management sector, with over 360 consultants globally across 10 major financial centres.
Axxsys Consulting has partnered with many high-profile businesses globally helping them to meet the needs of today’s complex financial sector, assisting them on a variety of engagements including Project Planning, Scoping, Business Requirements, Target Process Modelling, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Test Management and Target Operating Model (TOM).
We are looking to grow our team by hiring Consultants with strong business knowledge and demonstrable experience working with eFront, to play a key role in high profile engagements as either implementers, business integrators or technical integrators.
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
· Strong understanding of how data is structured in eFront
· Understanding of the day to day life of a Fund Manager
· Previous experience working on data migration and reconciliation projects
· Excellent Excel skills
· Consultative mindset, eager to optimise and improve processes
· A background in Fund Accounting or Fund Administration
· Minimum of 5 years working in the Private Equity or Asset Management sector with a focus on software
· Strong team player with an ability to lead and influence
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organisation
· Excellent presentation skills
· Able to create value adding partnerships within the client organisation
· A willingness to travel
If you are interested in joining a flexible and ambitious consultancy, then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.Apply here