SimCorp Dimension Consultants – Permanent – North America
Axxsys is a leading provider of Financial Management and Technology consultancy to the global Investment Management sector. We are experts in providing business and technical integration services to a range of high-profile clients on a variety of engagements including managing large, high value change programmes. As such, we specialize in configuring and integrating system and data components to optimise workflows and business intelligence for Investment Management companies.
Axxsys was recently acquired by Alpha FMC, a global leader in consulting and advisory services to the Asset and Wealth Management sector, with over 360 consultants globally across 10 major financial centres.
To date, Axxsys has partnered with over 30 clients globally, ensuring they achieve the maximum return on their investment in software systems. We offer our clients expertise in a number of areas including Project Planning, Scoping, Business Requirements, Target Process Modelling, Project Management, Implementation, Integration, Test Management and Target Operating Model (TOM).
Our presence is growing within the North American market and we are looking to make key hires for our team in Toronto, particularly focused on implementation of the SimCorp Dimension platform.
As a member of Axxsys’ SimCorp Dimension practice, you will play a key role in high profile SimCorp engagements, including greenfield implementations, and will be provided with opportunities to further develop your skills and capabilities around the SimCorp Dimension suite. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate hands on experience with the system as implementers, business integrators or technical integrators.
MAIN QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in business requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience of configuration, integration or reporting of SimCorp Dimension
- A strong understanding of the Asset Management industry from a business perspective
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following areas of Asset Management: Derivatives Processing; Portfolio Management & Construction; Trade Order Management; Portfolio Analytics; Operations (STP optimization); Risk Management; Performance Measurement; Portfolio Accounting; Fund Accounting; Settlement; Collateral Management; Alternative Investments; Outsourcing; Management / Client Reporting
- Experience from project related work implementing SimCorp Dimension at a client site
- Degree level education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience gained within the Investment Management environment
- Hands on SimCorp Dimension experience
- Business Analysis experience within a project management office or technology department
- Ability to clearly articulate, verbally and in written form, status of the delivery to all levels of the organization
- International travel may be required.
If you are interested in joining a flexible and ambitious consultancy, then please send your CV to email@example.com.